Is there anybody who could walk me through the settings? MMTTY works
fine on FSK as a stand-alone, but I am not able to find settings to key
the FSK or PTT through MK and DX4Win.

I am using COM7 for FSK. If I check the PTT box in the MK COM7 setting,
I get a steady PTT signal. However, no FSK output to the radio (756 P3).
In DX4Win MMTTY window/settings I get error "COM7 already open".

In DX4Win the MMTTY control window minimizes if any other window is
activated. How can I keep it on the screen together with the MMTTY
window?

I also use Winkey - which works perfectly on CW but might be
complicating the FSK keying?

I know there is some bright brain out there who can put all these bits
and pieces in the correct order. Thanks a lot for any advice.

Erkki OH2BF