From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Tony Lord
Sent: 18 May 2006 09:39
To: 'Jim Reisert AD1C'; dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: RE: [Dx4win] DX4WIN.AWD version 1.3 released

Jim,

I have V7.2 build 13 and then added the DX4WIN.AWD file you advised about a
few days ago. To make build 13 into build 14, I followed Guys advice and
simply downloaded build 14's .exe file. My understanding is that this now
equals release 14. Is this correct?

Now we have Release 15, should I now install this to ensure I have latest
version?? Or by adding DX4WIN.AWD version 1.3, will make it build 15??

Please comment.

Thanks Tony G8DQZ