At 12:48 PM 5/21/2006, Tony Lord wrote:

>I use DX4WIN V7.02 and spot through VE7CC software linked to DX4WIN.
>
>I used to get messages sent via VE7CC in DX4WIN's "messages and
>announcements" window. Now I don't, any ideas how to start it up / link in??

First of all, Tony, do you get the messages/announcements in the
"Packet Window"?  If not, then you are probably filtering
announcements on the cluster node.  Type SET/ANN to get them enabled again.

To get them into the DX4WIN window, in "Packet 1" preferences, make
sure "Warning Messages" is set to "List in Window"

Finally, DX4WIN only recognizes certain message patterns - they are
in the "Packet 2" preferences. Mine look like:

         AD1C DE *:*
         TO LOCAL DE *
         TO ALL DE *
         WWV*