From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Wed May 31 13:41:32 2006
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Wed May 31 13:47:25 2006
Subject: [Dx4win] Two Questions

--- Roland Guidry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 1 - Is there an easy way to search these archives?

No, QTH.NET doesn't have a search facility.

> 2 - Exported log from Logic 8 software in ADIF format. When I imported into
> DX4WIN using the ADIF format, I get no files loaded and no errors. What
> gives? When I import using Logic Windows X it uploads only the very first
> file with 3 errors.

Please ZIP up your ADIF file and send it to me, I'll tell you what I find.

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Wed May 31 17:59:21 2006
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Bud Governale)
Date: Wed May 31 18:05:19 2006
Subject: [Dx4win] LoTW Download Report Opens into WordPad

The LoTW Download Report automatically opens into WordPad. I cannot get it to
download as a file. It becomes a WordPad
text file. This only happens when downloading from LoTW. All other downloads
function properly by asking where to save
the file and the file name. I need this LoTW ADI file to import into DX4WIN.

Please help.

Bud W3LL
[EMAIL PROTECTED]