From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Sun Oct  1 10:09:28 2006
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (George)
Date: Sun Oct  1 10:13:32 2006
Subject: [Dx4win] DX4WIN_40_30_meters_ROTOR_CONTROL_WON'T_WORK_?

When I try to control my rotor from DX4WIN on 40 and 30 meters it will not
work???
It's fine for 20 through 10 meter spot clicking and rotor control.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks.
George
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Sun Oct  1 10:19:09 2006
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Joe - =?iso-8859-1?Q?WD=D8M?=)
Date: Sun Oct  1 10:23:16 2006

Hi George,

Have you enabled it for use on those bands?  In
the logging window, click on ROTATOR, then
PARAMETERS, then select each band you want the
rotator to function on (40 and 30), then select "NORMAL". and "OK".

That should do it.

73,
Joe
WD?M