I am finally getting around to submitting an application for the ARRL DXCC
Millennium Award.  This requires 100 confirmed countries during calendar 2000.

I created a log file with just my 2000 contacts and the summary report
shows 130 confirmed countries and 213 confirmed band/countries.  How can I
get DX4WIN to give me a printout of only the 130 confirmed countries and
not all 213 band/countries?  I thought I could just turn off the separate
DXCC band awards in Preferences, but I still get a print-out of all 213
band/countries.

73, Dick
--
Dick Flanagan K7VC NV SM