From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Tue Oct 24 00:13:17 2006
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (ON4AOI)
Date: Tue Oct 24 00:19:54 2006
Subject: [Dx4win] Winkey Problems

Ok Paul,
That is the problem
You first have to disable the winkey
with the USB to serial converter CONNECTED
and normally WORKING in dx4win

Next close dx4win normally,
(maybe you need to reboot also)

unplug the USB to serial
attach to the pci serial card and then
restart DX4WIN and select where winkey
is attached now.

It will work then

73 Guy ON4AOI

BAND DECODER and related stuff at

http://www.on4aoi.be/banddecoder.htm

DX4WIN soft and related stuff at

http://www.on4aoi.be/dx4win.htm

DX4WIN, WRITELOG, WF1B & RITTY CW & RTTY interfaces at

 http://www.on4aoi.be/keyer.htm

ARSWIN link and related stuff at

http://www.on4aoi.be/web7.htm

DXTELNET soft and related stuff at