From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Sun Apr 22 12:26:32 2007
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Sun Apr 22 12:32:10 2007
Subject: [Dx4win] Add a log

--- Harald Kj?de <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> How do I create a new log? (exactly how I do it)

File -> New

Give the new log file a name.

You can not save the log until it has at least one QSO.

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Sun Apr 22 12:27:50 2007
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Sun Apr 22 12:33:27 2007
Subject: [Dx4win] Callsign not printed

--- Al <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Would it be possible in future update to increase the number of characters
> in the callsign field from the current total of 12?

It would require a new log file format. And once you read in an old log, it
would be converted to a new format, that older versions of DX4WIN could not
read.

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us