At 01:06 PM 4/24/2007, Alan Zack wrote:

>I wish to print out a DX4WIN SUBMISSION REPORT sorted for only CW
>contacts on 20 mtrs, then another report for CW contacts on 15 mtrs
>then another for CW on 10 mtrs (This is how the DXCC wants it done).
>
>I have gone to PREFERENCES > DXCC and selected only 14 MHZ and CW
>and saved it.
>I have gone to PREFERENCES > STATION and selected only 14 MHZ and CW
>and saved it.
>
>No matter what I do when I go to REPORTS > DXCC > SUBMISSION I get a
>full listing sorted by the band of all my DXCC contacts of both CW
>and SSB.  I think this is a list of anything that has not been
>checked yet but is not what I want.

Hi Alan,

I got it to work just as you want (all three bands in the same
submission).  QSO preferences don't matter.

In your DXCC preferences, select only the Valid Bands 20, 15 and 10
meters.  Select only the Mode(s) CW.  In the Awards box, select only
DXCC Band (this may be the step you missed).  I've inserted a picture
which the reflector may reject:

[picture deleted]

Note that if you already have undesired submission flags set, those
QSOs will continue to be included in your submission.  So before
doing the submission report again, go to Reports -> Change Award
Flags, select in-turn DXCC Band, DXCC Mode and DXCC Mixed, and "Clear
Submitted" in the next box, then "Change".

Hope this helps.

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http:// www.ad1c.us