Hello Natale, and the Reflector...

> I have updated with new Country FJ, everything seems ok....but when I
> enter a prefix FJ he will show as Country FRANCE.....

It seems you deleted the FJ mapping prefix for both St. Martin and St.
Barthelemy.  Check this:

1) Go to St. Martin's mapping list and be sure there is an FJ prefix which
ends on 14/12/07.  Click on Mapping > Update to save the change.

2) Go to St. Barthelemy's mapping list (I think you already created the new
entity) and be sure there is an FJ prefix which starts on 14/12/07.  Click
on Mapping > Update to save the change.

3) Exit saving the changes.

You should now be able to log an FJ callsign under St. Barthelemy (if the
QSO's date is on 14/12/07 or after), or under St. Martin (if the QSO's date
is before 14/12/07).

I hope this will help...

P.S.:  I think the end date and start date may be the same, because the
"end date" means in fact "the QSOs before that date".

By the way, you may click on the "File > Check for errors" to check if
there is any error (usually an overlapping error).

Happy Holidays...

73 de Isidro, EA8NQ
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]   (remove the _ )

Visit the EA8NQ's web page (in Spanish):
http://ea8nq.ure.es/