From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Thu Feb 15 15:50:34 2007
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Thu Feb 15 15:54:43 2007
Subject: [Dx4win] query (unanswered QSLs)

I've added a note about this to my web site:

    http://dx4win.ad1c.us/appnotes.htm

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Thu Feb 15 20:11:12 2007
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Thu Feb 15 20:15:39 2007
Subject: [Dx4win] Copying text from Packet Window

I learned something new in DX4WIN today!

To copy text from the Packet Window, first press the INSERT key to
HOLD the window.

Then drag your mouse across the text you want to copy.  The window
will scroll automatically if you move it near the top or
bottom.  Your selected text will be highlighted in blue.

Then right-click and Copy to Clipboard (or use control-Insert).

Finally, don't forget to press INSERT again to "unhold" the window.

And all these years, I was copying ALL the text in the ENTIRE window
without using the HOLD key, then removing the stuff I didn't want!

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us