From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Thu Jan 11 03:05:23 2007
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (D. Rees Jenkins)
Date: Thu Jan 11 03:11:40 2007
Subject: [Dx4win] Save--Files.

I have recently noticed some changes, additions and deletions, to the files
in my "Save" folder of Vers. 7.02. There were 2 files which I considered as
important to the integrity of the programme. They are: VE7IU.~xl and
VE7IU.dxl. In my operating log the file VE7IU.dxl is missing and files
VE7IU.DXN and VE7IU.DXQ have been added.
My latest backup files include VE7IU.~xl, VE7IU.dxl, VE7IU.DXN and
VE7IU.DXQ. Can anyone tell me what may have happened here before I attempt
to correct by "deleting and adding" files? Otherwise, the programme  appears
to be working OK.

Best wishes for a Happy New Year to all.

73 de Rees, VE7IU

D. Rees Jenkins

[EMAIL PROTECTED]