I have noticed some stuttering and hesitation when using WIN's message
buffers for CW and RTTY.  Messages being played out are sometimes
delayed for a second or two before starting or messages are being broken
up or hesitating when playing out.  This is quite annoying, of course,
in a contest situation and leads to repeats being called for.  This
problem was mentioned sometime back and prior to release 7.03 but I
don't think there was a definitive answer given.  It seems to me that
WIN or Windows XP might be giving priority to other tasks but when a
message is being played out that task should have relatively high
priority.  I realize there might be better choices for a contesting
logging program but when WIN is used for contesting in a less serious
way surely there must be a way to stop all of the hesitation and
stuttering.  Is there a solution?

Jerry  N8BM