Some more updates for DX4WIN.CTY Release #37:

        http://www.country-files.com/dx4win/history.htm#37

A big batch of additions and corrections since the last time.  I am
continuing to try to fill in start dates for callsign
exceptions.  Please check my work (read the release notes) so you
don't lose credit because of a mistake I made.

I have not updated the QSL manager changes since my first
announcement about this release.  I'll try to get them updated in a
day or two, I'll post an announcement here.

Thank you to everyone who has sent changes so far.  If you have any
more additions or changes, please get them to me soon.  I'd like to
release the new file the weekend of 10-11 March.

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us