--- Tony Lord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> When I downloaded the dx4win file I also downloaded a adif.pmp file, which I
> used to replace the existing file.
>
> Was this correct?? Or should I have kept the older adif.pmp file?

If you read the Country File web page (not the release notes), or the README
file in the ZIP archive, it explains what to do with the ADIF.PMP file.

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Wed Mar 14 09:32:35 2007
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (W1XT)
Date: Wed Mar 14 09:34:25 2007
Subject: [Dx4win] Anyone actually have an FT-2000 working with DX4Win?

Folks:

Does anyone actually have an FT-2000 working with DX4Win so that
clicking on a spot tunes the FT-2000 to that frequency?

I'd like to know what settings are being used in the DX4Win
Preferences-Radio box for those who have it working.

Yes, I have tried the Yaesu FT-2000 Rig File and the FT-9000 settings.
The radio is controllable and tunable from Yaesu's software so I'm
reasonably sure this is not a CAT hookup problem between the FT-2000
and the WinXP computer.

Thanks,

--Bob, W1XT  Surprise, AZ