The one using 64bit OS will not get DX4Win to work at all. That is Windows
XP X64 and Vista x64.

/Anders

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Reisert AD1C" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Harald Kj?de" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 1:29 AM
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Vista

At 07:52 PM 3/18/2007, Harald Kj?de wrote:

>A friend of mine got a new PC yesterday with Vista.
>
>He is now wondering how he can get his dx4win log over from his old
>computer.

Hi Al,

There has been lots of discussion on the reflector, see the archives:

         http://mailman.qth.net/pipermail/dx4win/

To summarize, there are some issues, it works for
some but not for others.  Personally, I'm
sticking with WinXP for the foreseeable future.

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us