At 03:35 PM 3/25/2007, Dick Flanagan wrote:

>At 12:28 PM 3/25/2007, Karl Oyster, K1KO wrote:
> >Can anyone tell me if there's a way to do a global change from UPL
> >CONF but no regular confirmation to both UPL and regular showing
> >as confirmed.
>
>Preferences -> QSO -> Confirmed QSOs -> "Card or upload"

Dick has the correct solution.

There are two separate fields in the logbook:

         Cnfm - paper QSL
         Upl Cnf - electronic confirmation (LoTW)

The preferences setting above causes them to be "ORed" together for
the purpose of generating award reports.

As someone else pointed out, if you set both flags, you'll never be
able to tell an electronic from a paper confirmation apart.

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us