Another question:  wanted to put three or four particular internet
nodes at the top of the list to make them easier to find when I
log on. I have the preferences set to "expert," which apparently
isn't completely true!!!

Closed the program, went to my computer>program
files>dx4win703>save>dx4win.tcp, which brought up the list of
nodes.

found each of the nodes I wanted at the top, highlighted them (one
at a time), chose "cut", went the to top of the file, hit enter to
create an open line, and pasted the node info in.  Then I saved
the file, restarted the program, and when I went to the node list
to sign on, it was as if I had done nothing.

Did the same process again, shut the computer all the way down and
then fired it back up, started DX4WIN, same thing --- as if I had
done nothing whatever with the .tcp file.

Anybody have any ideas as to why it didn't work????

Thanks, in advance,

Karl, K1KO