Hi Steve,

Just a note:
With the FT-2000 v8i driver when you do a ANN DX and you are in split mode
the ANN DX window will read and display the VFO A and VFO B freqs
REVERSED and will send the spot out reversed also.

I use a PK900 for rtty..but this issue could be related to yours.

DX4WIN guys any progress on the FT-2000 Driver so as to fix the
ANN DX feature so it works correctly.
The FT-2000 has been a big seller for Yaesu.

Steve GW4BLE wrote:
> Any FT2000 users out there trying to work RTTY (MMTTY)  split frequency with
> DX4WIN?
>

> Took me a while to realise what was going on , but when operating split
> frequency, i.e. transmitting on VFO 'B' whilst receiving on VFO 'A' the
> received RTTY signal is reversed in polarity following a transmit on the
> split VFO.  You have to actually transmit, and then listen on the other VFO
> for this to happen.
>

> At first, wasn't sure if it was a rig, software or operator (!) error.
> Fired up my contest programme (Writelog), and all was well, so appears to be
> a fault in the DX4WIN driver software for the FT2000.
>

> 73
>

> Steve
>
> GW4BLE

Bob