Rod:

Yes, I use DX4WIN, latest version.  Go to preferences/control and
under the rotor control section select:

Type:  Hygn DCV1
Handshake:  Thunderform|ARSWIN

I don't have the slightest idea what that last declaration does, but
that is what the manual says and it works FB for me.

Good Luck.

Bill
W3QB
=====================================

On Feb 4, 2008, at 11:51 PM, k4rwh wrote:

> are you using it in DX4WIN? what rotor setup did you use? i have the
> rotor card on it's way, but not happy with the program "LP rotor".
> suggestions?
> tnx fer info
> rod
> K4RWH