Hi all
I have DX4Win ver 7.01 on 2 omputers, and maintain  several logs on each.
My main F6EXV log is in the computer at the station (let's call it
computer 1) other logs like TO5FJ in another computer (computer 2).
I often want to save some logs from one computer to the other, and just
realized the following thing.
When I transfer the F6EXV log from computer1 to computer 2 (just by
itself, just the F6EXV.dxl file), the managers are not transfered, and I
"loose" them.
What is the proper procedure to achieve what I want ?
To make it clear, the latest version of F6EXV is in computer 1, but if I
transfer all the save directory, it will erase the latest TO5FJ on
computer 2, which is what I do NOT want.
Any hint please ?
Thanks
73
Paul F6EXV