I forgot to mention, this version fixes the FR/Reunion problem.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C/?, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Sat Jan 12 18:00:05 2008
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Sat Jan 12 18:01:32 2008
Subject: [Dx4win] DX4WIN.TCP updated 12 January 2008

DX4WIN.TCP is the list of Telnet DX Cluster nodes.  If you don't use the
latest file, you may find that some nodes are unreachable.

I updated DX4WIN.TCP on 12 January 2008.  The latest file can be found at:

   http://dx4win.ad1c.us/cluster.htm

Please read the installation notes on the web page if you require the
"keep-alive" version of the file.

Here is the list of changes since 24 December 2007:

   GB7CGL        Added AR-Cluster node
   GB7CGL-1      Deleted DX Spider node
   GB7TDX        Added DX Spider node
   IT9WDY-6      Added DX Spider node
   JA1BWA-11     Deleted DxNet node
   K4FX          Added DX Spider node
   K4MD          Added AR-Cluster node
   K5PLD-2       Deleted DX Spider node
   N2QT          Added AR-Cluster node
   ON0LG         Added DX Spider node
   SM7GVF-6      Changed IP address to sm7gvf.dyndns.org:8000
   SZ2TSL-2      at address sz2tsl.dyndns.org:8000 is back on-line
   W2GSB         Changed IP address to 24.185.123.70

Jim Reisert AD1C, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.ad1c.us