From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Tue Jan 22 07:27:47 2008
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Karl Oyster, K1KO)
Date: Tue Jan 22 07:31:12 2008
Subject: [Dx4win] Fonts for Labels

I probably should know how to do this, but I guess I don't...at
least I can't get the font to change.

I've tried numerous different fonts by changing the font in the
pull-down box in Preferences>labels.

Regardless of which font I actually choose, nothing changes on the
screen.  I've made changes and then closed out the program (after
saving changes), but still no luck.

If you can help, please let me know, either on or off the list.  I
imagine this has happened to at least one other person.

Thanks, in advance,

Karl, K1KO