I'll get rid of the old FT2000 file on my web site, leaving only V8I
there, *if* I can give proper credit to the authors.  I got the file
from W1TJL but I don't believe he's one of the people working on it.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C/?, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Tue Jan 22 09:33:19 2008
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Alan Sewell)
Date: Tue Jan 22 09:35:49 2008
Subject: [Dx4win] Fonts for Labels

The font name setting under Preferences>Labels is for Reports, not Labels.

To set the label font go to Labels>Print QSL Labels and press the Edit
button on the Print QSL Labels box.  Then double click in the Callsign
font and/or Body font to set those fonts.

73,

Alan  N5NA

http://www.tentecwiki.org