Hello all.  I installed DX4WIN v7.04.04 in my Windows XP machine without
any problem.  It seems to work ok, but the .rig file for Yaesu FT-897 is
the same one packed with the previous release, so I replaced it with my own
modified .rig (ft897d_1.rig).  Now I discovered a little error in my
modified .rig file:  When I set the radio to CWR, the software reads SSB.
I corrected it (I think so...) and I renamed it as ft897d_2.rig.  It is
available for anyone needing it.

73 de Isidro, EA8NQ
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]   (remove the _ )