I am writing a utility that reads, re-arranges, drops, adds and converts fields
in files of these extensions.  It will read any version of .DXL file and .CSV
and .ADI.  I have a few logs to test against it but would like more.  In
particular I'd like some .CSV and/or .ADI files produced by programs other than
DX4WIN; but DX4WIN produced .DXL files are good too :-)

I PROMISE that all logs/files received will NOT leave my PC (won't be
accessible by anyone but me) and will be deleted once the program is released!

Thanks and 73,
Lee Hallin  N7NU