From: Louis Dietrich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Tuesday, September 9, 2008 4:56:30 PM
Subject: [Dx4win] Import Function Question

Guys,

Did I miss something?...I tried importing from LOTW...using File] Import ]
File ] Import ] ADIF...

In version 4, one of the options for Duplicate QSOs is "Imported QSO sets
Upload Confirmed Flag"...this option is missing in version 5...

Is there a new way of handling the ADIF file from LOTW?....Thanks...

73

Lo N2TU