-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Jim Reisert AD1C
Sent: 22 September 2008 22:18
To: DX4WIN
Subject: [Dx4win] 7.05.03 not printing group names on labels?

I thought I would try what group names on labels look like.  But I don't
think it's working.

In my Rep/Lab preferences I have:

    %% - @@ - 73 de Jim AD1C

The help text says, "A %% (two percent characters) will be replaced by the
group name that
corresponds to the group number for the QSO printed."

Yet when I print (preview) the labels, all I see is this:

    - Pse QSL - 73 de Jim AD1C

I know the QSOs have group numbers!

Can anyone else confirm this?  Did I miss a step?

Jim Reisert AD1C/Ø, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us