From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 21:03 PM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] RE: Dx4win Digest, Vol 53, Issue 19

Bruce,
If you get this working please post what you did. I have not been successful in
getting it to work.

73,
Buddy/K4CJB

Message: 3
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 19:40:56 -0400

I have been using Flying Horse CDs (RAC) for many years, but my latest
attempts at ordering a new version failed several times, so - time to switch
to QRZ.  Today the CD came and I proceeded to load it on my c: drive and try
to link DX4Win to it.

NO GO.

For RAC it seemed easy:   c:\RAC

For QRZ - - -

> I first tried to link it where it loaded by default:   c:\Program
Files\QRZ Ham Radio
> I then changed the name to QRZ:  c:\Program Files\QRZ
> I then reloaded it into the c drive:  c:\QRZ Ham Radio
> I then changed the name:  c:\QRZ

Nothing worked.

I then went to the DX4Win help file.... no help as the only example was RAC
which is easy.

What am I doing wrong?

73,
Bruce - N1LN