Hi, Folks...

Here's the question of the day:

I have had DX4W active on the computer since about 4:00 pm yesterday. Lost radio-computer synch for some reason and closed DX4W, shut off the radio, reloaded my interface program (MicroKeyer) and when everything came back on and I reloaded the DX spots which had been in the spot window before, as priority 5 (blue with white background for me), all of those spots loaded as priority 6 (green with white background).

Reloaded everything again and those same spots came up again as priority 6.

Anybody care to take a shot as to why the priority of a spot would change when the program is, essentially, turned off and then back on???

Incidentally, the correct priority for them was 6 as I checked each of them.

73,

Karl, K1KO
Virginia Beach, VA