I fear the program just did a head fake on me and I fell for it.

I opened the "Reports" file for the first time to check DXCC status for this year.  After browsing a while I clicked to close the window and got a window ""file has been modified, save changes?"  I didn't intend to change anything but thought maybe something got changed by accident so I clicked no and the whole program closed!  I thought "that's weird"  So I restarted the program and now I seem to be missing the last 150 or so QSO's....any guesses what happened?    I am still looking through the book, where is this automatic backup file?  I have backup set to 2 minutes.

Thanks,

Mike/N9NS