I've released a new version of the CQ DX Marathon conversion program:

    http://software.ad1c.us/marathon/

This version takes ADIF as input instead of DX4WIN logbook format. That makes it applicable to other logging programs besides DX4WIN. The program also is more sophisticated in trying to determine the "special" CQ-only entities.

Please read the instructions, especially the first part and the last part, "Finishing Up". DX4WIN users should use an F8 filter to select only QSOs from the current year, then export the log to ADIF format. The program is smart enough, however, to only use QSOS from the current year, so the date filter is not necessarily needed.

Please let me know if there are any problems. You are my test audience before I release the program to the greater DX community.

Jim Reisert AD1C/Ø, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us