To: <Dx4win@mailman.qth.net>; "Wanadoo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 15:13
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Rotator Yaesu

I've inquired about this in the past as DX4WIN does not support the Yaesu rotors. I have provided all the information to add it into DX4WIN. The response I have received in the past is to purchase an interface box (I forget the name right now but it was roughly $400 US) at another significant investment. So my Yaesu rotor is not controlled by DX4WIN while the several other applications I have can control it.

If I have to make an significant investment for DX4WIN to communicate to my Yaesu Rotor that investment will most likely be a different general purpose logger that can communicate without the special interface box.

Bill
AC0W

---- Wanadoo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

I'm using the rotor control DXA from K4JRG.

Is anybody use this with DX4WIN ?

I did not see any Yaesu DXA rotators listed (GS-232 protocol) which is what
Yaesu DXA rotor use.

Many thanks for any information.

73 F8CIL Pascal