John,
I have the same problem and have not been able to resolve the issue after
trying the usual suggestions. If you get it
working, please post your results.
Thanks,
Buddy, K4CJB

John wrote:
I am unable to get dx4win to recognize the QRZ CDROM ver32 product. I have
tried each of the suggestions that I have found in the forum and other web
pages (including copying the DLL from the QRZ install into the dx4win
directory, replacing the existing one there).

Did QRZ change something out underneath? I have been having the same lack of
success with another log program too, so it may be them and not me :-)