Hi Walt,

I don't understand this part:

> If I am on CW and I grab an SSB spot, the frequency I'm taken to is
> offset (low) from the actual frequency by the amount of the offset

Amount of "what" offset?

There are two Pro III .RIG files, try both and see if the problem
changes/goes away.  The "B" flavor doesn't work with my rig.

I have a Pro III at home, I can try this tonight.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C/Ø, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us
"Let Not Mankind Bogart Love" - Willie Nelson