Hi Teo, thanksI will try MMTY, but I am interesting in CW to. There is any
way?73, Mac> From: on4...@skynet.be> To: Dx4win@mailman.qth.net> Date: Mon, 15
Dec 2008 19:52:13 +0100> CC: > Subject: [Dx4win] RE: Work with soundcard?> >
>Hi.> >Can I use DX4Win and sound card to decode all digital modes or only a
few?> >Thanks for any information.> > >73, Mac> > > Yes you can Mac, i work
RTTY and PSK31 with DX4Win. All you need is a > interface> and MMTTY.> > 73
Theo ON4ATW. > > > > > > E-mailbericht gecontroleerd door Spyware Doctor
(6.0.0.386)> Databaseversie: 5.11320>
http://www.pctools.com/nl/spyware-doctor-antivirus/>

Receba GRÁTIS as mensagens do Messenger no seu celular quando você estiver
offline. Conheça o MSN Mobile! Crie já o seu!