Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 12:57:01 +0200
From: "Kostas SV1DPI" <sv1...@otenet.gr>
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] ADIF to DX4WIN log conversion version 3.1
To: "REFLECTOR dx4win" <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>

I would like to have a band map also. When you sort the spots you will
see
many spots for the same station and you have not an easy way to check
all
the band. It helps just to know what a station is when you listen a qso
or a
pileup. By the way ve3nea sells a program called band master. The bad
news
are that it needs to have radio control and there is no way (?) both
programs band master and dx4win have radio control over the same port.
ve3nea gives omnirig for free to make the trick but dx4win doesn't
support
it. Maybe the only way is a program which gives virtual com ports. So
this
way you must setup dx4win to see vitual com port 8 and band master to
see
virtual port 7.  then we will have Virtual ports 7 and 8 to be directed
port 1 where the radio is connected. The problem is that i have not
found a
free program to do it that really works without other problems. Anyone
who
have tried one and it is free? I can find some of them in internet but
the
first one i had tried, messed my com ports after installed
Kostas sv1dpi