Hey Guys,
     I upgraded my DX4WIN from 7.02 to 7.07.02 3 days ago.  I am not having
good luck with the 7.07 version.  I am thinking of rolling back my version to
7.02 where I didn't have these problems.

The problems I am seeing is in the BAND window the value keeps toggling.  For
example when I am on 14 MHz it toggles between 14 MHz and 440 MHz.  This is
weird I haven't seen this issue before until now.  When I make a DX contact I
need to keep a eye on the Band window and review each contact to make sure it's
on the correct band I made contact on.

The other issue I am seeing is it may or may not save the contact when the
enter key is hit.

I am using a Icom 781 and Icom CI-V.  I saved all my old settings with the .ini
file and imported them into the newer version.

Any clues on how to fix this or should I roll back the version?

Thanks
wr0u
Scott Augsburger