From: Bob [mailto:robertlar...@att.net]
Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2009 5:36 PM
To: k2...@arrl.net
Cc: Dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Pre-1975 CW QSOs

Amen...

Well, almost my as QSO's only go back to '56.    I'm still using version
5.02.  Based on my usage
of the program there is no incentive to update it.   A fix for this
"bug"  would provide one.

Another issue I have, and I'll state it is mine not a bug, is with the
reports.  If I do a
Report/DXCC/Listing what happens is that a never worked is a dot and a
fully confirmed and
credited item is an asterisk.  More than once these tired eyes have been
confused and not seen the
difference.   So  what I would love to see is the ability to change
these.  Say leave the dot out and
have a blank  or substitute a dash in it's place. Or  make the asterisk
an  X or something so the
difference is more easily discernible.

If not to be part of an update/upgrade does anyone know how to do this?

73,
Bob
K2TK