Van: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
Namens Randy Farmer
Verzonden: donderdag 2 april 2009 4:12
Aan: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Onderwerp: Re: [Dx4win] Need Help With BV7 Softtware

>  On the web is a free adif program (editor/converter) called ADIFMASTER
>- You can open your adif file with that prg and check if names,fields are
>correct

Which brings up an interesting experience I just had with ADIFMASTER.
It's a really useful tool for looking at and editing ADIF files, but
I found that after I did an edit and saved the modified file the new
file would crash AD1C's ADIF2DXQ program. After about an hour of hair
pulling I looked closely at the modified file and found that it had
converted all the decimal points in the frequency field values to
European standard commas. This blew the software's mind. The fix was
easy; I just did a global search and replace in WordPad to change the
commas back to periods.

A word to the wise.

73...
Randy, W8FN