I have had very few minor issues with LoTW and DX4WIN, and most of those were
self inflicted..

However I was checking the logbook in DX4WIN and I noticed that I have received
a "upload date" confirmation all along up until last nite after I did a upload
to LoTW.   I went to LoTW, downloaded my report to be imported to DX4WIN, but
noticed that I received no "upload date" in the logbook where I had always
received...   I went back to LoTW and downloaded the report again in case I had
made an error, but still no upload date in the logbook in DX4WIN...

I felt that I had followed the directions to the letter, but apparently there
was a letter that I  missed ?

Thanks for you help..

Jon k8ly