I use Other for something else, like an alert to not bothering QSLing, with a
note in the QSO Notes field. Maybe Ignore would work for that too.

I do put notes in the QSO field to indicate non-standard requests.

The $$$$ option, which I never figured out what it meant except maybe "beware
of green stamp collector", is nice for being able to do a special search. Like
when our club had an award for working 100 entities in a 12-month period. The
OM and I both got it. I could use the Satellite field next time since I don't
work the birds.

Anyway I thought these additions to the Methods list would be useful in the
future and didn't think it would be terribly hard to program. However I am not
a programmer.

73 de Peg KB9LIE