Hi Bill,

My point was to ask if anyone had gone any further in trying to get the
combination to work under Win 7. There are a lot of folks here on the
list that like to do more than just use the software, so I thought I'd
ask again.

I did load Windows 7 Virtual XP to try that out but there seemed to be a
lot of lag to operations which wasn't as bad using VMware player.
Neither of which gave results equal to Win XP alone.

Thanks for your reply...

73

Wayne  WA1PMA