-----Mensagem original-----
De: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net] Em
nome de Paul van der Eijk
Enviada em: terça-feira, 4 de agosto de 2009 02:51
Para: DX4WIN Reflector
Assunto: [Dx4win] DX4WIN Version 8 released

Hi,

Finally, DX4WIN Version 8 has been released!

The website has been updated too with new screen shots etc.

The installer has the very latest country database, awards file, cluster
file etc. and also includes the latest WPX deleted prefixes file (kudos
Jim, AD1C)

I want to thank Jim, AD1C, and Guy, ON4AOI for their support to get the
new features defined, tested and documented.

There is no new users' guide yet; I need to gather some new energy
before working on that. But I have spent a good amount of time to
improve the index for the helpfile, so I hope that reduces the problem a
bit.

--73, Paul, KK4HD