If you're using Firefox, use "File | Save Page As..."

I can't speak for Safari, Opera or Chrome.

Note that this is NOT a database that maps callsigns to IOTA!  It's a
database that lists IOTA island names for each IOTA Group.  For example,
IOTA EU003 consists of these islands:

   Formigas islands
   Santa Maria
   Sao Miguel

When you go to a QSO where the IOTA is EU003, you can further select one
of those three island names in the "IOTA Island" field.

An IOTA application must include both the IOTA reference (group) number,
as well as the actual island name (from the QSL card).  QSOs made after
1 January 2001 *must* have the Island Name (i.e. Sao Miguel) PRINTED
(not hand-written) on the QSL card.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us