I am running with version 8 and have been trying to clean up my database.
I've run the new "Multiple QSO Operations|Set Freq from note" command which
worked fine for most of the frequencies located in the "Callsign Notes"
field, but does nothing for frequencies located in the "QSO Notes" field.  I
have thousands of them there.  Is there any chance that the "Set Freq from
note" command can be modified to also work with frequencies located in the
"Callsign Notes" field?

I've managed to clean up quite a lot of the frequency listings in my
database of the form: 14.200000 and have been able to change them to the
correct form (ex. 14,000.00) by exporting my database in the DX4WIN8 format
and then using the "Find and Replace|Replace All" command in Windows Word
2007, and then importing the corrected database back into DX4WIN.

Roger, W1EM