This is a Window thing, not a DX4WIN thing.  Why don't the other
hundreds of Windows applications have this warning?  Because people
are expected to know what they're doing!

When you load a file from an older version, the pop-up says "Reading
QSOs, Converting to ... format".  That should be the tip-off.

I hope Paul spends his time on more important things.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us