Hello all,

This questions is regarding automatic hookup to a DX cluster like AR User by
VE7CC?  Right now when I bring up dx4win I have to click the connect button
at the bottom of some window and then select which dx cluster I want to look
at from a very long list and then enter my call, hit enter then click on
SH/DX to see the DX.  dx4win knows my call sign, my name, my qth, I can tell
it what cluster I want, but maybe it already do this and I just don't know
how to use this feature??

So is there an automatic way to just bring up dx4win and have it
automatically connect to VE7CC ( or what ever dx cluster I previously
select)??

Thanks in advance for any help.

Dennis, k0eoo

database 4317 (20090808) __________