For the most part, my conversion from v7 to v8 went smoothly. My biggest
problem was migrating the v7 Callsign Notes field to the v8 Name and QTH.
Solved this by using a keyboard macro program (AutoHotKey) to automagically
insert the word "in" between v7 Callsign Notes (Name and City) before
reading the v7 log into v8.

There are some left-over issues in v8, and thought I would mention the QSO
 >Disable Fields feature. The new fields (Name, QTH, Frequency, LoTW...) are
not listed for disabling.

>From a priority standpoint, this is not a big deal - but I use Disable
Fields regularly and I would like the feature to work properly, eventually.

-larry
K8UT