I have now tested in v8 and it works. I createded a new log.
Imported a bunch of QSO i had exported from my log. Group
number in "default for new QSO" was set to 0. I used Issue
warning and stop to import it. I did not add any QSO before.
All were imnported without errors and I changed the group
number to 1. Then I imported another bunck of QSOs as ADIF
file. The were imported as group 0 with the Issue warning
and stop. After checking that everything was ok I changed
the groupnumber tå 2. Now I have both groups in the log. I
have a swedish keyboard.
Mel - SM0MPV